29.7.10

Greyscale on an island






I left Helsingborg yesterday and went to Öland – the Swedish island where we have our summerhouse (cottage).

I love the flea markets around here and since the weather was rather dull today we went on a little road trip to hunt for bargains. (I’ll show you my findings in another post). Other than that I guess I'll spend my days exercising, reading, and doing some more freelance work. The plan is also to make my new web site but since the mobile internet we have only works on a bench in the corner of our garden that might be a bit tricky.

I’ll take a photo if my internet corner tomorrow and I will try to go on Skype (might not be possible though) to catch you Ana. Daisy I hope you are having an amazing time somewhere in Europe. /M

No comments:

Post a Comment